At Matrix, we offer only the best decision for your business, and your customers. Our Apexa GW POS terminal setup is efficient, reliable, sleek, and versatile! It is great for any type of business, as we customize the POS terminal to your needs.
Your Setup will Include:
- (1) The Apexa GW – Windows POS Ready 7, 4 GB Ram Memory, Fast Quad-Core Processor, 64 GB SSD Hard Drive for Storage, Spill and Dust Resistant, 19.5” Touch Screen Computer and Point of Sales Software.
- (1) Thermal Receipt Printer
- (1) Kitchen Printer (for hospitality) OR (1) Wired Barcode Scanner (for retail)
- (1) Cash Drawer
- (1) Mouse and (1) Keyboard
- (1) ENV Pin Pad (for chip cards)
- (1) Battery Backup
- Antivirus Software (Annual Fee NOT included, call our company to get the annual coverage
- Three-Year Warranty on Equipment
- System Backup Software (first month included, payments after first month if needed)
- 19.5 Inch Wide Touchscreen POS Terminal
- Ideal for Staff or Customer-Facing Applications in Retail and Hospitality Environments
- Intel®’s Latest High-Performance Processors
- Bezel-Free True-Flat and PCAP Touch with LED Backlight
- Spill and Dust Resistant
- Contemporary and Modern Styling
- Multiple I/O Interfaces for Peripherals
- Flexible Deployment on a Counter or a Wall
- Fast Installation and Easy Serviceability
Receipt Printer SNBC-R880: The R880NP thermal receipt printer is a second generation NP class printer produced by SNBC – a leading manufacturer of printers and thermal print heads. The BTP-R880NP is compatible with most popular POS software applications, many POS systems and fits a wide variety of mini-printer applications.
Cash Drawer – CRS Model 60: From SAM4s, one of the world’s largest ECR builder, this reliable cash drawer is the standard cash drawer on commercial-grade SAM4s ECRs. The POS version of this drawer is designed to be driven by the POS printer or POS terminal using a standard RJ connection.
Kitchen Printer – BTP-M300: The M300, with internal power supply, produces either receipts or kitchen orders faster than other popular impact printers. Featuring trouble-free drop-and-print paper loading, it is adjustable to accommodate 80, 76, 70, or 58mm paper rolls. Print is clear and precise, allowing you to print long-lasting receipts with coupons, rebates and special offers. User defined graphic logos are easily downloaded with SNBC’s free utility software.